The MacGregor MACTEC X Driving Iron is a combination of the workability and control of an iron with the forgiveness of a hybrid. The design distributes the weight, ensuring hybrid-like forgiveness that produces extra distance and accuracy by positioning the centre of gravity lower back and expanding the perimeter weighting. The hollow body is a further feature that gives greater forgiveness along with the thin face that helps create higher ball speed to get maximum distance.
- Stainless steel head with 21 degree of loft
- Hollow body to increase forgiveness
- Thin face engineered for increased ball speed and distance
- Premium custom-matched lightweight graphite shaft and soft compound MacGregor grip
- Expanded perimeter weighting to achieve a high MOI
- Regular shaft only